Thursday, April 2nd is the final episode of ER.............I love this show. I know, I know. Hardly anyone watches this show anymore, but I don't care. It has been on T.V. most of my adult life, perhaps that is why I have enjoyed it so much. Just like the characters in the show, I have changed just liked the character and have had people come and go in my own life. I work in a Hospital and in the 15 years I have been at the hospital, I am like Carter........one of the few left. Even he left and know he is back...hmmm.

Anyway, I will definitely be watching the last show.....I just hope I don't cry too much. I think , no I know, I cried the hardest when Dr. Greene died. So very sad as he was my favorite character, with Carter being my 2nd. I will admit there were a a few years I did not watch as closely after Dr. Greene died.........but I came back year before last so I was shocked and saddened again when Dr.Pratt died. Anyway the cast is newer but I have enjoyed thier character's life stories in the show.Many people watch Gray's Anatomy, but ER was the original and I have only made time for it. I don't watch much TV in general......mostly HGTV, Animal Planet, History channel stuff. But this is one show I will truly miss. It's weird how attached you can get to a T.V. character, but I would say that is a testament of how well the actors have played their parts.

No comments: