Alabama Bound





Wow! I don't think I have ever had so many visits from folks from the Great State of Alabama and now Mom and I are headed there ourselves. Actually every year ( for the last 3) Mom and I have gone to visit her two sisters and any other relative that we can during what has become our annual June "girls" vacation. This year we headed to Alabama to see all our kin. We had a great time. Here are just a few pictures. We missed Aunt Nell last year because she ended up in the hospital the 2nd day we were there and came home the day before we left. Hmmm...... the things some folks will do to get out of seeing their kinfolk. :0 This time she had just gotten back from China and need some R&R from her trip so we did not get to see her quiet as much and like the turkey I am, I did not get a lot of pictures of her with us.

No comments: